Skip to main content

Student Health

Authorization to carry/dispense medicine

Any student that needs to keep medication in the office or carry on their person, needs to have the below form filled out by a parent AND doctor and submitted to the office. 

Medication Authorization *updated

7th Grade NEW Vaccine Requirements

Vaccination Options

If your student needs to get the required shots and you don't have a doctor or can't get in quick enough, you may go to the below location.

Placer County Medical Clinic - Auburn

11583 C. Ave, DeWitt Center

Auburn CA 95603

phone: 530-889-7215

Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm.

Walk in immunizations Friday only in the Annex 8:00am - 11:30am

Public Health Communicable Disease